Judging to commence Saturday, September 15th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. sharp.
Chairperson: Al Wrigglesworth
Committee: Rick Stroszka
Judge: William R. Shrum
Fowl to remain on display until Sunday, September 16th, 2018 at 3:00 p.m.
When entries are made in any class, variety, colour and sex must be stated. All exhibitors must pay a $5.00 membership fee to Region of Peel Agricultural Society along with pre-entries to chairperson by September 12th, 2018. Send entries to : Brampton Fair, Attention: Al Wrigglesworth, 12942 Heart Lake Road, Caledon, Ontario L7C 2J9
Entry fee per bird – 50 cents
Prize: 1st – $4.00, 2nd – $3.00, 3rd – $2.00
The following classifications are offered:
Premiums award on (A) Cock, (B) Hen, (C) Cockerel, (D) Pullet and Bantams
Note: Any other colour has been abbreviated to A.O.C., any other variety has been abbreviated to A.O.V.
- Agriculture Rules & Regulations
- Section 2 – Light Harness Show
- Section 3 – Heavy Horse Show
- Section 4 – Welsh Pony Show
- Section 5 – Sport Pony Show
- Section 7 – Holsteins
- Section 8 – Open 4H Dairy Show
- Section 9 – 4H Dairy Achievement Program – Brampton Dairy Club
- Section 13 – Angus Preview Gold Show
- Section 16 – 20 – Sheep Show
- Section 21 – Poultry Show
- Section 23 – Pigeons
- Section 26 – Hay and Grain