Chairperson: Tim Armstrong
- Field entries close Monday, September 10th , 2018, all other entries close Thursday, September 13th, 2018 at 11:30 a.m
- Grain to be shown in containers provided by fair.
- Exhibitors may only show one entry per class but may enter in every class in section.
- All grain and seed must be grown by exhibitor in 2017 and 2018 and not treated.
- No two persons can show products from the same field.
- The quantity to be shown in each class-half bushel of grain; quarter bushel of seed; 3 flakes of hay.
- Exhibitors must complete entry form and entry tag and must be legibly displayed with each entry.
- Exhibits must be entered between 6:00p.m. and 9:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 and 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., Thursday, September 13th, 2018 and remain in place until 5:30 p.m. Sunday, September 16th, 2018.
- A membership of $5.00 shall be made payable to Region of Peel Agricultural Society.
- Exhibits not picked up by Sunday, September 16th, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. become the property of the Region of Peel Agricultural Society.
Note: All prizes in the Hay and Grain Competition may be in the form of a voucher from the sponsoring business with the amounts listed referring to the amount of the voucher.
- Agriculture Rules & Regulations
- Section 2 – Light Harness Show
- Section 3 – Heavy Horse Show
- Section 4 – Welsh Pony Show
- Section 5 – Sport Pony Show
- Section 7 – Holsteins
- Section 8 – Open 4H Dairy Show
- Section 9 – 4H Dairy Achievement Program – Brampton Dairy Club
- Section 13 – Angus Preview Gold Show
- Section 16 – 20 – Sheep Show
- Section 21 – Poultry Show
- Section 23 – Pigeons
- Section 26 – Hay and Grain