Friday, September 15, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
Chairperson: Tim Armstrong
Associate: Peter Christie
Judge: Jason French
Rules & Regulations
- General rules of the fair and dairy cattle apply unless otherwise stipulated below.
- Entries must be received by Monday, September 11th , 2017 to avoid late fees and guarantee inclusion in the catalogue. Entry forms must be fully completed, including name of exhibitor, name of animal, date of birth and name of sire. Passes will be given out when cattle are on fairgrounds. The exhibitor must be the owner as appears on the pedigree of the animal and not the leadsperson.
- Entry fee of $5.00/entry must accompany entries. Late entry fee of $10.00 per entry for entries received after September 11th , 2017. All exhibitors must pay a $5.00 membership fee to the Region of Peel Agricultural Society (Brampton Fall Fair). Cheques should be made payable to the Brampton Fall Fair.
Send entries to: Brampton Fall Fair 12942 Heart Lake Road Caledon, Ontario LC 2J3 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 905-843-0215
- This is an open Holstein Show.
- One animal substitution applicable to any class per exhibitor.
- A Standard’s Exhibitor’s Agreement must be signed by all exhibitors.
- Points to be awarded to fifth place on the top six animals in all individual classes. Junior females and dry cows to count only half points of milking females.
- All animals to be on the grounds with appropriate registration papers and any health papers required by noon on the day of the show.
- Agriculture Rules & Regulations
- Section 2 – Light Harness Show
- Section 3 – Heavy Horse Show
- Section 4 – Welsh Pony Show
- Section 5 – Sport Pony Show
- Section 7 – Holsteins
- Section 8 – Open 4H Dairy Show
- Section 9 – 4H Dairy Achievement Program – Brampton Dairy Club
- Section 13 – Angus Preview Gold Show
- Section 16 – 20 – Sheep Show
- Section 21 – Poultry Show
- Section 23 – Pigeons
- Section 26 – Hay and Grain