- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Section 30 – Junior Art
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 35 – School Age Children
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects
A Message From the Homecraft Director
On behalf of the Homecraft Section, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone to the Brampton Fall Fair 2019. We look forward to celebrating this year’s theme with you, “Family ties and Homemade Pies”. We offer many different classes for you to compete in during the fair such as baking, gardening, crafting, and antiques just to name a few, make sure to check out the list to see the many different sections and options. We encourage anyone and everyone to enter no matter your skill level, so let your friends and family know. We are excited to see your entries.
During the fair stop by the Peel Junior Farmers’ Hall to check out everything that has been entered for judging, and what took home first, second and third place ribbons, as well as some wonderful exhibits and displays. There is always something great to see.
A sincere thank you to the numerous Brampton Fall Fair Volunteers who spend many hours throughout the year co-ordinating a terrific fair. Without these volunteers and all the hard work they put in, we wouldn’t have a fair for you to enjoy. A very special thank you to Brenda Bebbington for her assistance to the Homecraft Section, and all that she does for the Region of Peel Agricultural Society/Brampton Fall Fair. Thank you also to the Brampton Fall Fair Office Volunteers, our Sponsors, and of course the Exhibitors who showcase their talents! We look forward to seeing you at the Brampton Fall Fair!
How To Enter Your Crafts, Vegetables and Livestock
Step 1: Pick the section you want to participate in.
Step 2: Pick the classes you want to enter and ensure you meet the guidelines set out for you.
Step 3: Download and fill out the entry form and bring it with you
Step 4: Ensure your entries are brought to us on time!
Homecraft is to be brought no later than Thursday, September 10th at 11 am to be eligible for judging. For livestock check the date and start time of your show and pre-register your animal(s)!