Convenor: Marlene Spies
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown, Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & Eve Traetto
- Photographs must not exceed 8” on the longest side, and printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted on single sheet of stiff paper like Bristol board or cardstock. Please use neutral colours like black, white, navy or brown.
- Minimum border ½ inch: maximum border around the picture 2 inches.
- One print per matte, except in computer changed class.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT side, using tape or staples.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor’s points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules and Regulations for Homecraft Section.
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Section 30 – Junior Art
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 35 – School Age Children
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects