Convenor: Shirley McCallum
Associates: Carolyn Crawford, Cathy Fraser, Joyce Norris & Carolyn Roche
- Articles must be at least 50 years old.
- Dealers in antiques are not eligible to compete.
- All articles must be 15” or less.
- Historical interest and approximate age of entry would be appreciated but not necessary for a prize
- Small cracks or flaws should not disqualify.
- Each exhibitor must have ticket when removing entries.
- For safety, articles are not to be removed by other than convenors.
- Please submit a duplicate copy of your entry form to the antique committee when entering.
We will take the best possible care to safeguard the articles, but cannot be responsible for the articles or accidents to them.
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Section 30 – Junior Art
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 35 – School Age Children
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects